For some people choosing the right oil to condition hair, skin and nails happens to be quite a challenging task. It’s hard to make up our mind especially when both products look fairly similar. However, as many women report, there are always some features that tell the oils apart despite sharing the same use. When it comes to argan and moringa oil, is the choice not-so-obvious too?
Argan oil VS Moringa oil
For a start, let’s focus on the qualities that make both oils alike. For example, argan and moringa oil can be used to condition hair and entire body. Moreover, both natural oils display moisturizing and nourishing properties, they are rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. What’s interesting, their smell and color are strikingly similar. Finally, moringa and argan oils are known for being good at conditioning hair and skin as well as at improving their appearance.
What makes argan oil superior to moringa oil?
Argan oil appears to have more advantages than moringa oil. It’s better in hair and skin care because:
- prevents hair loss
- stimulates growth of new hair
- reinforces hair bulbs
- combats free radicals
- prevents premature skin aging
- takes care of skin before and after sunbathing
- improves skin suppleness and density
- prevents dehydration of hair and skin
- encourages skin cell self-renewal processes
Nanoil Argan Oil: The best of the best
It’s 100% organic, certified for bring high quality, cold-pressed and unrefined. These features determine that Nanoil Argan Oil is a top-rated product designed for hair, skin and nail care. Owing to the fact that neither refining nor high temperatures affected the oil, Nanoil Argan Oil preserved all its precious substances – and this leaves other regular oils far behind it. Moreover, the manufacturer took care of the oil to help it preserve its properties for as long as possible. Therefore, the oil is closed in a black, translucent, glass bottle that shields the natural substance against sunlight and artificial lightning.
How to apply Nanoil Argan Oil?
As mentioned above, Nanoil Argan Oil offers a wide range of possible applications:
- in hair care – used in hair oil treatment and as heat protection (hair styling and UV radiation). Nanoil Argan Oil reinforces hair, prevents hair loss, accelerates its growth, counteracts splitting and takes care of color-treated hair.
- in body care – aids in erasing cellulite and stretch marks. Additionally, the oil improves suppleness, nourishes and rejuvenates. Also, Nanoil Argan Oil reduces acne and deals with other skin ailments.
- in face care – serves incredibly well when used as a face or eye serum. Furthermore, it delays wrinkle development and ensures youthful-looking complexion.
- in foot care – it may replace foot cream to condition heels. Also, it can be used as a bath oil, as foot mask and regenerating serum.
- in nail care – it reinforces, moisturizes and leaves fingernails shiny. It just has to be spread on nails or added to hand soak in order to achieve the looked-for results.
Nanoil Argan Oil: 5 Things you should know about it
- How should I store Nanoil Argan Oil? It’d be best if you keep it away from the source of light, moisture and high temperatures. Also, make sure that the bottle is tightly closed.
- What can I find in Nanoil Argan Oil? The oil is all-natural. This is an oil obtained from argan kernels that are rich in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- How much is Nanoil Argan Oil? Its price is significantly lower than the cost of majority top products which quality isn’t always as high as the one offered by Nanoil Argan Oil.
- How many milliliters does Nanoil Argan Oil bottle have? One bottle of Nanoil Argan Oil contains 50 ml of the oil which allows you to achieve satisfying results of the treatment.
- How should I use Nanoil Argan Oil? Simply, reach for a dropper that the oil comes with to pick up the very amount of oil you need to treat your hair, skin or nails with.